The UK is a commercial hub. It’s at the forefront of global enterprise. And to maintain this status and stay competitive the country needs to attract the best and brightest talent from across the world.
Immigration law for UK business
The UK is a commercial hub. It’s at the forefront of global enterprise. And to maintain this status and stay competitive the country needs to attract the best and brightest talent from across the world. But gaining the right to work in the UK has become increasingly difficult following a tightening of immigration policies encourage the employment of UK residents before migrants.
At Milestone Solicitors in central London we provide practical, tailor-made advice to a range of businesses across London and the UK helping them comply with relevant immigration laws in a practical and cost-effective way.
We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, French, Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, Malay, Punjabi, Tamil and Albanian. Our business immigration lawyers are closely supervised by our director Uma Devi Rajasundram.
Call us now on +44 (0) 203-500-0385
We can discuss your options and our approach to fees in asylum and immigration cases.
Do I Need A Business Immigration Solicitor?
As a UK business it’s up to you to manage and monitor migrant employees – before you hire them and throughout the course of their employment with you. Failure to follow immigration rules will result in serious sanctions and financial penalties. These include:
- A fine of up to £20,000 per illegal employee
- Publication of your organisation’s details by Immigration Enforcement to serve as an example to other businesses.
- Crown court hearings in cases of knowingly employing someone of the incorrect immigration status. These that can lead to unlimited fines or up to two years’ imprisonment.
In addition adverse publicity that follows any sanction can do untold harm to your commercial reputation. So while there’s no obligation to get legal advice from a specialist immigration solicitor there are clearly distinct advantages in doing so. At Milestone Solicitors for example, we explain the intricate immigration issues to your organisation, keeping you up to date with changes to immigration law that may affect your business. Staff familiarity with immigration rules is one of the most effective ways to avoid breaches of the law.
How We Can Help: Business Immigration and Managed Migration in the UK
We provide clear and concise advice on all aspects of business immigration law in the UK, specialising in guidance for small to medium-sized businesses. Our work includes advising on:
- Skilled Workers Visa for skilled workers who have been sponsored by a UK employer to fill a gap in their workforce
- Intra Company Transfer Visas – for existing employees of multinational companies who are required to be transferred to the UK branch
- Shortage Occupations Visa – for job vacancies in the UK that settled workers cannot fill in particular sectors
- Sponsorship Licence – enables every UK business to hire the best talent to gain a competitive advantage over others
- Compliance checks – we offer a comprehensive document and checking service to ensure your HR records are accurate and meet current immigration requirements
Why Choose Milestone Solicitors For Business Immigration Advice?
We are a hard-working team, dedicating to helping clients who need expert advice on business immigration – we think it’s well worth investing in our expertise. We:
- Offer a comprehensive service – everything you need is under one roof
- Have a well-established track record of successful business immigration cases
- Advise businesses in a diverse range of sectors from small start-ups to large educational institutions
- Work flexibly and shape our advice to your needs
- Have a global outlook, acting for clients across the world and providing a multilingual service
Get in touch
Contact us now for an obligation-free consultation. We’ll assess the status and structure of your organisation in relation to current business immigration law.